Thank you for considering Carlos Serna Home Improvement for your upcoming roofing, painting, and/or siding project. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We realize that you may have asked several other companies to bid on your particular project, so we’d like to take this opportunity to tell you what you can expect from us and what makes us different from some other local construction companies.
- We carry WORKER’S COMPENSATION ROOFING INSURANCE which is the protection required by the law to perform roofing work in the State of New York.
- We pride ourselves on COMMUNICATION WITH THE CLIENT. Having work such as this performed is like having “major surgery” done on your home. You probably have concerns and questions. We’ll go over all the details of the installation with you, in person, before we start the work. We want you to be 100% comfortable with us.
- We have a strict NO TOBACCO POLICY. Rest assured knowing that none of our team members will be smoking or chewing tobacco either in your home or anywhere on your property.
- We also have a strict NO ALCOHOL POLICY. None of our team members will be drinking any alcoholic beverages during the day, whether they are around your home or away on a lunch break.
- Your home and all your belongings will be meticulously protected. If we have to come in and out of your house, we will cover both the floors and the carpets with plastic. We’ll also cover and protect all furniture close to the work area. We’ll treat your home with the highest respect.
- When we’re done working each day, we’ll clean up thoroughly and to your satisfaction. Daily, we’ll take all of our trash with us when we leave and won’t leave any in your personal trashcans. Once the project is complete, we promise to leave your home and its surroundings better than we found it. If necessary, we will even hire a cleaning service to detail your home.
Thanks again for your interest in Carlos Serna Home Improvement Inc. We look forward to serving you in the most professional way.